Our Ceremony Team will do their best to make your special day one you will never forget from the moment you step into the building until the second that you leave!
You have chosen to have your Ceremony within Coventry and we know you will have a lot of questions and plans for your special day. At the Coventry Register Office, we are proud to have a Ceremony Team dedicated to make your Ceremony as perfect as we possibly can.
If you have your ceremony in the Black Prince Room, The Queen Isabella Room at Cheylesmore Manor House, or a licensed venue in Coventry you have the choice of a Classic Ceremony or take the opportunity to create your own Bespoke Ceremony.
If you book your ceremony from the 1st April 2023 you will now have the opportunity to have a bespoke ceremony and an appontment with the Ceremony Co-ordinator. You will recieve an email on booking your ceremony including a link to make an appointment straight away. This is a fabulous chance to personalise your ceremony at no additional cost and take advantage of our bespoke services including our unique wedding stationery at an amazing price.
If you booked your ceremony before 1st April 2023 you can still book an appointment with our experienced Ceremony Co-ordinator at a cost, who will meet with you in our Ceremony Suites at Cheylesmore Manor House or via Microsoft Teams at request. The Ceremony Coordinator will talk you through your ceremony, answer any questions and personalise your ceremony with you; No two relationships are the same and no two weddings should be.
We will do everything we can to make your special day run as smoothly as possible, from your first enquiry to the day itself. Our aim is to make your day perfect, everything you have ever hoped & dreamed of.
If you choose our Bespoke enhanced service, you will have a choice of the options below & if you have your own ideas and additional requests, we will do our very best to accommodate
This enhanced service will include:
- A meeting with our Ceremony Co-ordinator to discuss your requirements and ideas and create your special day
- A step-by-step guide to what will happen throughout the ceremony.
- If you are being escorted up the aisle you can choose to include your escort further by asking them to give you away as part of your ceremony (one or both of you)
- Including ‘’Your Story’’ in your own words to describe the journey to your special day
- A choice of exchanging of ring pledges
- A choice of promises to make to each other
- The opportunity to write and include your own personally written ring pledge and promise
- You will have access to a full range of beautiful bespoke wedding stationary from Save the Date to Confetti & Thank You Cards. Our Ceremony Co-ordinator will look after your order from design to print for you and arrange for Order of Day and Confetti to be placed in your ceremony room in Cheylesmore Manor House or to be delivered to your Venue on the day.
- Up to three readings (Black Prince Room & Approved Venue) one reading (Queen Isabella Room). Choose from our booklet or a verse or lyric which means something to you both. This gives you the opportunity to ask family or friends to be a part of your ceremony
- The opportunity to include a Sand Ceremony, Unity Candle Ceremony or Hand Fasting (Black Prince Room and Approved Venue only).
- The opportunity to order Live streaming with a professionally edited keepsake of your ceremony, a tribute on our screen and music of your choice. (Black Prince room only)
- The opportunity to add music to your ceremony.
- A personal service from the Ceremony Co-ordinator who will be able to put you at ease and answer all your questions so you can relax and enjoy your special day!
For ceremonies booked before 1st April 2023 the cost of the appointment is £50 which will be payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
If you would like to take advantage of our Bespoke Service, book a convenient appointment with the ceremony co-coordinator including Saturdays (subject to availability). Please note your appointment can be made as soon as the booking has been made and cannot be made any later than 3 months prior to your ceremony.
If you would prefer a Classic Ceremony, please email email@example.com who will forward you a link to complete your questionnaire and we then look forward to seeing on the day.
We couldn’t have asked for a better lady to put everything in place for us and took all the stress away. Claire has a knack of making you feel like you are the only ones at the ceremony, a true professional. Made our day so special.Jane
An amazing lady who will do everything she can to make your day so special. I know my day will be great thanks to Claire and her team.Vikki
Claire was absolutely fantastic! From the coordinator appointment all the way through to the ceremony. Even our guest commented on how great she was! The registry office is a beautiful building and the planning is made all the easier by the staff. Honestly recommend having your ceremony here for sure!!Leon
Me and my husband would like to thank each and everyone of you for making our day so special We had the best day ever! Everyone was so kind and helpful as it was so hot you had fans on windows open and offered us water etc didn’t feel rushed or anything overall not a bad word to say thank you again for making it bespoke and giving us the best day possible xxNicola
Dear Claire I am writing this e-mail to thank you for making our wedding quite a memorable one... We were left with happiness and tears.. Everyone who came to the ceremony commented how personal and touching it was... the venue, the planning of the events, the way the story of our life was read was outstanding... I must thank you for patiently helping us to deliver all the requirements as well. Once again a big thank you Claire xMaria & Ryan